- He had planned this at least a month in advance. He gave his landlord 30 days notice.
- He sold or gave away his belonging.
- He turned down a job which was unchararistic of him.
- He left objects on his friend's doorsteps.
- He made sure that his friend's received borrowed items.
- He basically cleaned out his apartment and gave all of his belongings away.
- He was described by family friends as severely depressed.
- He stopped taking his medications. This is a warning sign and a precusor of mood changes.
- This all took place before his move from Los Angeles to Vancouver where his body was found.
"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide." ~Mahatma Gandhi
“As anyone who has been close to someone that has committed suicide knows, there is no other pain like that felt after the incident” ~ Peter Greene